Martex Health Basics Face Masks are a 2-layer cloth face covering with elastic ear loops. The masks are Ready-To-Wear, reusable, and are machine or hand washable. Designed and manufactured to protect frontline and essential workers, they offer dual-layer protection with soft cotton and polyester blended fabric that is infused with SILVERbac™ technology to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
These wholesale fabric face masks are perfect for essential work, trips, and errands such as going to the grocery store, pharmacy, public transportation, and general business use when you need to protect employees, guests and clients. The masks are comfortable and fit snugly while allowing unrestricted breathing.
The Martex Health Basics Face Masks are for general purpose use only and help provide the user with everyday protection against large droplets with the filtering layer. Designed to provide basic protection, the Martex Basics Face Mask are not meant to be used in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in clinical settings where the infection risk is level through exposure is high; or in the presence of high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. These are not medical grade surgical face masks.
These washable and reusable fabric face masks are made to withstand the rigors of commercial or home laundry. Independent 3rd party lab testing rated the masks for 75 plus washes for long-lasting, repeated use.
Martex Health Face Masks prevent the colonization of odor-causing bacteria due to its composition of SILVERbac woven into the fibers. SILVERback features inherent properties making its efficacy permanent for the life of the product. It will not wash out under the rigors of commercial laundering. Significant contributions to sustainability are made by using SILVERbac. A reduction of water temperature, chemicals, and shorter wash cycles are possible without sacrificing the standard and quality of the masks.
Available for wholesale purchase in bulk by the case pack of 50 or 100 fabric face masks in white, gray, or black with Free Shipping on all orders. Case pack colors cannot be mixed.
Contact us if you have any questions about these wholesale face masks or if we can help with anything else.
Fabric Material and Construction:
- Martex Health Basics Ready-To-Wear Face Masks Wholesale in Bulk.
- Durable and Soft elastice ear loops.
- Odor-Resistant - Inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Washable, Re-usable - 75+ Washes - Stands up to commercial and household laundries. See Care Instructions below.
- Permanent - SILVERbac antimicrobial technology offers a permanent solution.
- Lab Tested - Tested in an internationally certified microbiology laboratory.
- Size: One size fits most.
- Colors available and Item Numbers: White (item #1C38299), Gray (item #1C38298), and Black (item #1C38297).
- GSA Compliant.
- Manufactured by Westpoint Home / Hospitality in Bahrain.
- Dual Two LayerConstruction - Cotton-Blend Face with non-woven polypropylene filtering inner layer.
- Cotton Face (Outer Layer): 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Blend with SILVERbac Antimicrobial Technology.
- Non-Woven Filter (Inner Layer): 100% Non-woven polypropylene filtering layer.
- Gathered edge design.
- Width: 7"
- Center Height: 6"
- Side Height: 3.5"
- Elastic Earl Loop Length: 7"
Packaging & Case Pack Information - 50 and 100 case pack options:
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent, wash with similar colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach as needed.
- Tumble dry medium.
- May be hand-washed.
Important Safety Information:
- Bulk Case Pack of 50 - 5 packs of 10 masks in sealed poly-bag inner packs.
- Bulk Case Pack of 100 - 10 packs of 10 masks in sealed poly-bag inner packs.
- Poly Bag has Martex Health Product Identification Sticker and UPC label.
- The Martex Health Basics Face Mask are not recommended for the following uses: in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- These Face Mask are not N95 respirators. N95 respirators are evaluated, tested, and approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and reduce the wearer's exposure to airborne particles, from small-particle aerosols to large droplets.
- These Face Mask are designed for: Professionals such as nurses, transportation employees, and emergency personnel. They are meant to provide basic protection.
- Silver-infused fibers: These face masks use SILVERbac silver (Ag)-infused fibers to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. This antimicrobial technology is permanent and does not wash out.
As a wholesale supply source, we provide bed, bath and kitchen linens and housewares to private sector industries and public institutions across the United States. We have the capabilities through our domestic and off-shore manufacturing channels to handle your largest need or your smallest request.
All of our bed linens, bath linens and kitchen items are shipped by the case which allows you to receive wholesale pricing, personal service and free shipping on every order.
Please feel free to Contact Us
with any questions you may have about buying wholesale linens.
Palmetto Linen Distributors, Inc. provides Free Shipping on all orders within the contiguous United States. We do this to help our customers by providing the exact delivered cost up front.
Please view the Shipping & Returns
page for additional shipping information. Please contact us
if you have any questions.