Oxford Hookless Shower Curtains, White w/Sheer Viole Window & Snap-In-Liners - 71x74, Flex On Rings
- Item #:
Frequently bought together:
Shower Curtains w/Liners - $21.90 each - 12/case - $262.80/case
Replacement Liners - $8.90 each - 12/case - $106.80/case
- Product Features:
- 1-piece, White Hookless Shower Curtain with 12" Sheer Viole Top Window and Snap-in-Liner.
- 100% Polyester 90 GSM Shower Curtains and Liners - Light-Weight, Durable, Water-Repellent Fabric Treated for Mildew Resistance.
- Snap-In Shower Liners - Snap buttons secured below the window to attached to the shower curtain with snaps-on buttons.
- Hookless Rings - Reinforced top (header) with 10 Flex-On Ring openings for the shower rod.
- Weighted Bottom Hem on Shower Curtains - weighted piping that is sewn in at the bottom hem to add a little extra weight.
- Weighted Magnets on Snap-In Shower Liners - magnets sewn into the corners to help the liner hang straight and keep it in the shower or tub.
- Hookless, Hassle Free Installation - simply spread the Flex-On hooks and place them over the shower rod.
- Washable Easy-Care Curtains - Hospitality Tested Tuff.
- Manufacturer: Ganesh Mills / Oxford Super Blend.
- Shower Curtains with Liners (Item #WHL7174) are available wholesale in bulk by the case of 12 with Free Shipping.
- Replacement Snap-In Shower Liners (Item #WHLINER) are available separately in bulk by the case of 12 with Free Shipping.
- Sizes and Options:
- Style: 2-Piece White Shower Curtain & Liner Combination with a 12" Sheer Viole Top Window.
- Standard Size Shower Curtain: 71 inches wide x 74 inches tall to fit standard shower and tub openings.
- Snap-In Shower Liners: 71 inches wide x 58 inches tall to hang from below the window to the bottom of the shower curtain.
- Care Instructions:
- For best results wash separately in warm water, mild detergent, and gentle cycle.
- Do not twist or wring.
- Hang Dry or Tumble Dry on low heat.
- ***Drying Note*** 100% polyester dries extremely quickly. Over heating or dying too long can reduce the life of the shower curtain. Remove from dryer when 10-15% moisture remaining.
- Do not bleach.