90 GSM Ultra Touch Flat Bed Sheets
- Item #:
Frequently bought together:
- Product Features:
- Brushed 100% Polyester Microfiber Flat Sheets - Superior "Peach Skin" Softness and Strength.
- Light-Weight 90 GSM Microfiber - breathable, lightweight warmth for guest.
- Woven Percale Fabric - strong, tight microfiber percale weave for strength to withstand repeated commercial laundering.
- True Fit™ hem threads - Flat Sheets have size indicator hem threads sew into the bottom 2" hem for quick, easy size identification.
- Easy-Care Fresh White - Machine Wash and Dry. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only (see "Care Instructions" below).
- Available for wholesale purchase in bulk by the case with Free Shipping.
- Finished Sizes & Dimensions (all flat sheets have 2x2" hems):
- Twin Flat Sheet - 66x105
- Full Flat Sheet - 81x105
- Queen Flat Sheet - 90x105
- King Flat Sheet - 108x105
- TrueFit Hem Thread colors by sizes:
- Twin size - Navy Hem Thread
- Full size - White Hem Thread
- Queen size - Green Hem Thread
- King size - Gold Hem Thread
- Benefits of Brushed 100% Polyester Microfiber Bed Linens:
- Low-Cost, Affordable Comfort - Luxury soft feel similar to high thread count (T-300+) 100% cotton fabric at a fraction of the cost.
- Wrinkle Resistant - Microfiber polyester is wrinkle free when laundered properly.
- Naturally fade and stain resistant and hypoallergenic.
- No Shrinking - Microfiber does not shrink like cotton and cotton-blends.
- Water, Energy, and Time Saving - Microfiber polyester uses less water in the wash cycle and dries up to 30%-50% faster than cotton-polyester blended sheets.
- Reduce Linen Replacement Cost - Long-Lasting Durability provides more uses than cotton-polyester blends.
- Martex Ultra Touch Microfiber Care Instructions:
- Machine wash in warm water with similar colors on regular cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Wash with like fabrics (100% polyester microfiber sheets and pillowcases) to ensure long lasting durability.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Tumble Dry on Low or Medium, and remove promptly when the linens are 95-97% dry.
- Drying Note: Microfiber dries extremely quickly, much faster than 100% cotton or cotton-polyester blends. High heat or over heating damages linens and will reduce the usable life of the sheets. To get the longest linen life possible and the best drying results (no wrinkles), it is generally recommended to remove and fold linens with 3-5% moisture remaining to prevent over drying and to eliminate wrinkles.